Our network of members provide a comprehensive range of topical events and workshops that are regularly updated.
We try and provide information on matters that impact on small business and this may involve;
- Changes to state and federal legislation
- Changes to local zoning, development and traffic regulations
- Social media and how small business can understand and use this evolving medium to benefit their business
- Taxation. Many of our centres deliver workshops authorised by the ATO.
- Human resource issues and how business owners can navigate a path to ensure they are compliant with legislation and have enthusiastic and productive staff
All of our workshops and events provide an opportunity for small business owners to meet and network. Our events will often feature small business owners talking about their business.
To find out more about our events contact your nearest centre. Please use our locator function to identify the centre nearest to you.